Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder
  • One of my husband's biggest problem before is his smelly feet, especially after he had worn his shoes the whole day

• by marielle

One of my husband’s biggest problem before is his smelly feet, especially after he had worn his shoes the whole day. We’ve tried a lot of remedies, including those that the old folks had suggested like washing the feet with water that was boiled with some herbal plants that i already forgot the name. As expected, this did not get rid of his feet’s bad odor. The bad odor was because his feet sweat all the time, especially when he wears socks. He tried using biofresh socks which promises

to control foot odor, but to no avail. The bad odor was lessened, but his feet still smells bad even when he is using these biofresh socks.

He tried using foot sprays, but even the most expensive one didn’t do the job either. Until he tried using Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder. We saw this in the supermarket one time we were looking for another foot spray to try since the previous one was not effective. I told him to try using powder instead of spray since all the sprays he ...

• tried didn’t do the job. And as I pointed out, facial powders do absorb moisture and oil in our face, so I guess this foot powder will also act the same and absorb all the sweat his feet was producing. So we bought Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder.

During the first week of using this product, we didn’t notice any major changes, the bad odor was still there. But gradually, the bad odor lessened. My husband also said that his feet do not sweat that much anymore. So we took this

as a good sign and he continued using Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder. Now after continuously using Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder, my husband’s feet was not as smelly as before. In fact, the bad odor was now tolerable, and in some days you can not even smell it. His feet still sweat, but Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder quickly absorbs the moisture before it produces bad odor. Thanks to Fissan Foot Powder, my husband can now remove his shoes even on the presence of other people without the fear of having smelly feet.

Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341109831320830/k2311a0911/9.11.09