Mary Kay Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Mary Kay Concealer because when I put it on in the morning, it stays on throughout the day
  • No more that about 2 hours later, I checked my eyes in the mirror, only to be disappointed to find that it was almost totally off and the my dark circles were more apparent than ever
  • I was so impressed and surprised that I order two of the Mary Kay concealers
  • I highly recommend Mary Kay Concealer to anyone who wants a great concealer for under their eyes and also for any blemishes that they would want covered up on their face

• by mom1

Mary Kay Concealer works like a charm for me. I am inclined to getting dark circles under my eyes. Most everyone in my family has the dark under eye circles, some worse than others. I think mine are about in the middle. I have tried so many different under eye concealers.

Some of them work and some of them were a waste of money. I love Mary Kay Concealer because when I put it on in the morning, it stays on throughout the day. Prior to purchasing the Mary Kay Concealer, I spent $18 on an under eye concealer that I purchased at a department store. I had reservations about purchasing but I tried it anyway.

When I got home, I put some on under my eyes to see how long it would stay on. No more that about 2 hours

later, I checked my eyes in the mirror, only to be disappointed to find that it was almost totally off and the my dark circles were more apparent than ever. A friend a mine is a Mary Kay representative who also wears the Mary Kay Concealer. I always notice that her makeup looks so nice all the time and she never seems to have a tired look about her because she doen’t have the dark circles under her eyes.

When I commented about her lack to under eye circles, she laughed and told me that if I saw her without her Mary Kay Concealer, I would see that she did have very dark circles under her eyes. She did take the concealer off so that I could actually see how dark the circles under her eyes actually were. I was so impressed and surprised that I ...

• order two of the Mary Kay concealers. One for myself and one for my daughter who only has slight under eye circles.

She does like to cover them up however. She says they make her look tired and the concealers that she uses also seem to disappear after a couple of hours.

When my concealers came in, I immediately applied it to my under eye area. I didn’t expect too much because I have tried so many different products to hide or diminish my dark circles and they have worked pretty much the same.

I really can’t think of one brand that sticks in my mind that really lasted and didn’t fade after a short period of time. Mary Kay Concealer was very different from the concealers that I’m used to using. After applying it, I went about my business, almost forgetting

that I was wearing it. When I went into my bedroom for something, I glanced in the mirror and was so surprised to see that I didn’t look tired because of the dark circles.

This product didn’t fade or creep in the creases of my under eye skin. It looked like I had just applied it. I was so happy. I am self conscious about my under eye circles and this is just what I need in the morning to freshen up my look.

My daughter also tried it and she loved how it worked for her too. It brightened her face just the right amount and it highlighted under her eyes the right amount. I highly recommend Mary Kay Concealer to anyone who wants a great concealer for under their eyes and also for any blemishes that they would want covered up on their face.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109830970830/k2311a0911/9.11.09