Biolink VCO Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo
  • The blurb says it has virgin coconut oil in it, and I have mixed experience with coconut oil

• by TheAdvocate

I read in my beauty magazines that it would be best if you do not stick to one brand of shampoo and conditioner, and instead rotate their use, to prevent build-up in your hair. I am very conscious of this advice because my stress first shows up in my hair.

I also tend to go

into mild panic when I see my long hair falling in droves.

It must be just perception because I still have a full head till now.

Nevertheless, I tried this Biolink VCO Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo just to be sure in one of my rotations of shampoos.

The blurb says it has virgin coconut oil in ...

• it, and I have mixed experience with coconut oil.

Virgin coconut oil gave me dandruff when I used too much of it, probably because of the oil.

But when I used only a dollop of it, it gave me a great result.

With this in mind, I only use a dime size amount in my

long hair, with a lot of water, and not much bubbles.

This gives me a smooth finish, and paired with a great conditioner, I feel like I just came out of the salon.

I am not too fond of the smell of coconut oil though, and so I get a strong-smelling conditioner to mask the coconut smell.

Bernardo d.Tenozo says :

how to use a theraherb vco to hair loss

Galega says :

It is quite easy to use Biolink VCO Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo. First dampen your hair and then take little bit of shampoo in your hand. Lather your hair with the shampoo for 2 - 3 minutes. Now, wash your hair with normal water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109830900830/k2311a0911/9.11.09