Sunsilk Summer Fresh Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
3.7
  • I tried this Sunsilk Summer Fresh once and I was happy about it
  • I only slather hair sunscreen when I know that I will be out under the sun for quite some time
  • I will rotate this shampoo but I will definitely use it again

• by TheAdvocate

I have very long hair and as a result, I am very picky about the products I use on my hair. I scour the grocery stores for shampoos and conditioner for hours on end because I make it a point to rotate my shampoos every now and then.

I read somewhere that using the same shampoo over and

over again will cause build-up in your hair.

I tried this Sunsilk Summer Fresh once and I was happy about it.

The blurb on the bottle said that the shampoo had icy watermelon energizers and UV sunshield.

I needed something soothing for my scalp.

I shampoo and condition before bedtime because it takes me hours to dry my ...

• hair.

I liked that the shampoo was cool on my head.

After a long day where my head was exposed to the sun and dirt, it felt good using this shampoo.

It was indeed cool to the scalp and it smelled great.

I also like that it has UV sunshield.

I do not know how true and how

effective, but it makes me feel safer.

Most days, I am content with just the protection it gives, and I do not put a separate hair sunscreen anymore.

I only slather hair sunscreen when I know that I will be out under the sun for quite some time.

I will rotate this shampoo but I will definitely use it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109830890830/k2311a0911/9.11.09