Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup  » Cosmetics  »
  • I noticed too that other girls look like the matchmaker in the movie Mulan, having a very obvious foundation covering their face
  • This is a foundation but unlike common foundation this one is more convenient, practical and appropriate for everybody

• by altera

Everyday women use foundation as part of the daily routine. It is essential to look good, it also serves as your over all make up to look good beneath the blush on, lipstick, eyeliner and all. The foundation serves as lowest load bearing part of your make up. At times women always want to have something suitable for their needs.

In my case, I always want something light and almost natural. Before I have tried using so many brands and up close y face looks like I have

messed my face in sacks of flour. I noticed too that other girls look like the “matchmaker” in the movie Mulan, having a very obvious foundation covering their face.

I discovered Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse Makeup. This is a foundation but unlike common foundation this one is more convenient, practical and appropriate for everybody.

The composition of this foundation is liquid form. It provides flawless matte finish in a refreshingly lightweight mousse. Whenever I apply it, you cannot almost feel that you are wearing a foundation. It lightly ...

• covers your face in light liquid form. I can’t even feel anything on my face while I am wearing it. This Mineral Mousse Makeup too comes with variety of shades which you can choose depending on your skin type. The innovation introduced by this makeup is its unique air-whipped texture. It almost does not make you feel as if you wearing something beneath your makeup. Very lightweight and totally reliable.

What I also like about this makeup is its ability to stay for 16 hours on your

skin, providing you with long lasting perfection. Ideal for a busy working girl which aids her from morning to evening still looking good.

There is nothing negative that I have observed regarding this makeup. The smell is almost natural. It also blends easily with your other make up like blush on or eye shadow.

It is easily removed by a makeup remover at night and there is no harsh ingredients that would damage your skin. This is foundation that I have been using since the time that I have discovered it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009830770430/k2311a0910/9.10.09