Chanel N5 Elixir Sensuel (For Women )  » Perfume  »
  • At that time, I tried Chanel and my first experience with this scent led to me being a loyal fan

• by altera

This is one of my favorite perfumes from Chanel. I was in Paris as part of my European business trip. At the end of the day, when I am done with everything, I always shop for something perhaps keepsakes or something that should remind of of the city that I visited. At that time, I tried Chanel and my first experience with this scent led to me being a loyal fan. Right now, I have consumed 9 bottles and still counting.

The scent

is classified as Floral Aldehyde. The latter is described as a combination of jasmine and rose. The bottle does not look striking at all. It carries the customary bare”Chanel”look, transparent elongated shaped bottle with the familiar font used in other Chanel perfumes.

It might be pre-empted that this is another back-numbered scent which traditionally belong to grannie other than a yuppie. To say this is an understatement. The fragrances from the House of Chanel has its own distinct concoction, drawing its own inspiration ...

• from its specific name.

When you sniffed the first few spray, you will notice the lingering smell of rose petals with neroli and submissive jasmine. It is almost light but distinctly sweet because of rose. Then sweetness is well moderated with ylang-ylang and iris. The flower hints is still dominating and it dries down with woodsy notes and amber. The entire scent is floral and almost angelic to say. It is like the casual gratifying mood of a wedding bouquet filled with

white and baby pink roses. It was like immersing yourself in a bath tub filled with rose petals and nothing distracts your but the sweet sighs because of the essence of roses. I would say the scent is angelic at most.

This is indeed something which I would love to wear because typically the scent has something so magical about it. The word “elixir” means a magical potion and naturally this was translated in the fragrance itself. Powerfully sweet yet relax, seductive and courteous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561009830730430/k2311a0910/9.10.09