Bumbo Baby Seat
  • This is the BEST seat I have ever purchased
  • If you can handle the price, I definately recommend this seat

• by Celestria

I recently purchased a Bumbo baby seat for my 4 month old son, as he was starting to want to sit upright more often. This is the BEST seat I have ever purchased! It is made from a molded foam rubber type substance that is contoured to be somewhat high

in the back for extra back support, but still low enough on the sides that the baby can reach out of it next to him if desired.

My son is still a little wobbly sitting upright, and this is doing a great job of keeping him upright.

I also purchased the ...

• tray that goes with the seat, and that is a great addition - it helps keep him in the seat, and gives him a nice surface to play with a toy, or as he gets better, to have a snack.

The seat itself generally sells for $39.

99 and it has an

optional tray that you can purchase for an additional $10.

99.

That is really the only downside to this seat - it is quite expensive.

However, it is light weight, the tray is dishwasher safe and the seat is easily cleaned! If you can handle the price, I definately recommend this seat!

Bumbo Baby Seat

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541009830680430/k2311a0910/9.10.09