Claritin D
  • The only problem with something ilke that is you are taking pain reliever with the sinus medicine, whether you need it or not

• by Celestria

I have chronic sinus problems plus seasonal allergies, and over the years, have tried many different medications to help me along the way. Earlier this year, while pregnant, I was having major sinus congestion problems.

My doctor initially told me

to take Sudafed, but it did not even touch it.

My OB recommended I switch to Claritin-D.

She said that it was safe for the baby, but we had to watch my blood pressure (a standard precaution during pregnancy).

After 2 months of non-stop pain and pressure, I was amazed that I was feeling better after about 30 minutes.

Prior to pregnancy, my husband & I took Advil cold & sinus.

The only problem with something ilke that is you ...

• Claritin D
      are taking pain reliever with the sinus medicine, whether you need it or not! With the Claritin D, if you don’t have a headache, you only take the Claritin.

If you are also having pain, you can take an additional

pain reliever.

That was EXCELLENT for me during pregnancy - and my blood pressure did not get higher with this medicine either.

We liked it so much, we continued to use it after I had my son.

This is a definate winner!

Claritin D

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261009830670430/k2311a0910/9.10.09