Babies R Us Gentle Milk Based Formula
2.0
  • I decided to try the Babies R Us Gentle Milk based formula, because I would earn points from the store, and the price was good - only $15.99 per canister
  • I found that when mixed, it was actually on the oily side and a little thin

• by Celestria

First, I will say that you get what you pay for with this formula. I started using this formula when my son was 1 month old and we were recommended to put him on a lactose free formula.

I asked my doctor what he thought about the “generic” brands, and

he said that they are all essentially the same, but each one can have slightly different things in the formula - but from a nutrition factor, they are all required to have the same nutritional value.

I decided to try the Babies R Us Gentle Milk based formula, because I would ...

• earn points from the store, and the price was good - only $15.

99 per canister.

Unfortunately, you get what you pay for.

While it was nutritionally as good as it’s Similac Sensitive counterpart, I was not overly happy with it.

I found that when mixed, it was actually on

the oily side and a little thin.

It was alright, but the residue that was on the bottle was a bit off-putting, and my son was spitting up more with it than his previous formula.

We were overall not very happy with it, and ended up switching him to the Similac Sensative RS.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541009830660430/k2311a0910/9.10.09