Kirkland Diapers  » Baby care  »
  • With the oldest son, I was 100% a Pampers diaper mom - I was willing to pay the money to get what I thought was the best quality
  • The only warning I will give is that they do not carry them in Newborn size (which honestly makes sense - you generally won't stay in a newborn size through 200 diapers)

• by Celestria

I am a mother of 2 boys - 6 years and 4 months old. With the oldest son, I was 100% a Pampers diaper mom - I was willing to pay the money to get what I thought was the best quality. Now that I’m on to my second, I was a little more willing to hear

from other moms and take some recommendations. The best recommendation I got was the Kirkland diapers from Costco. The only warning I will give is that they do not carry them in Newborn size (which honestly makes sense - you generally won’t stay in a newborn size through 200 diapers…) The amount of diapers in a ...

• box varies based on the size of course, but here’s the average: Size 3 diapers (16-28lbs) has 208 diapers in the case.

A case contains 4 packages of 52 diapers each.

The case is $49.99 This breaks down to $12.49 for 52 diapers.

Here’s a price comparison - A case of Pampers at Target costs 41.99 for 160 diapers.

Aside from the definate price increase (yes, you’ll earn your costco membership in the savings from your diapers alone within a year!), these are honestly the best diapers I have ever used. In the past 4 months using these diapers, we have not had a single leak or diaper rash! They are reasonably soft, super absorbant and definately worth the money.

Kirkland Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541009830650430/k2311a0910/9.10.09