Cordova Apartments  » Real estate  »
14400 Newport Avenue, Tustin, California 92780
  • I found my apartment spacious with lot of closet space
  • My overall experience at Cordova was oaky
  • I would recommend to any body looking for lower rentals and average facilities

• by Tanu

I stayed in Cordova for over two years. It is ideally located on the main Newport avenue, close to interstate five. The rent is reasonable. I found my apartment spacious with lot of closet space. Everything is okay except the kitchen. It is not equipped with refrigerator and microwave

which are essential requirement. We purchased the microwave and rented the refrigerator, rent is not too high but an unnecessary hassle.

The community is divided into two blocks each having its own pool. Earlier laundry washers and dryers were always in bad shape but then they replaced all the ...

• old washers and dryers with brand new ones. I find my car safe in covered car ports. The community is bit noisy due to lack of open space; swimming pool, picnic area, vending machine and other facilities all clustered together.

The most disappointing features is during afternoon when lot many vendors

selling carpets to oranges freely trespass knocking your door. The trespassing can be avoided by making it a gated community. For security reasons community is being patrolled during the night. My overall experience at Cordova was oaky. I would recommend to any body looking for lower rentals and average facilities.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 621009830530430/k2311a0910/9.10.09