Tide Nature fresh detergent powder soap  » Housewares  »
  • I am using an ordinary soap before, but due to busy work I prefer washing my clothes through washing machine
  • I'm glad I found and used this Tide nature soap detergent soap

• by lei

I want my clothes to be wash regularly and I am very particular with the detergent soap I am using. It should have fresh scent and even mild to my hands. I am using an ordinary soap before, but due to busy work I prefer washing my clothes through washing machine.

I am using Tide Nature fresh detergent soap, it’s a powder soap which has a good scent and really gives me a good result when it comes to my

clothes. I am using this detergent soap powder now for 1 month, it is most recommended in using with washing machine.

It bubbles a lot, and it is good in white clothes. All of the stain and dirt was easily removed by this Tide nature fresh, the scent stays in my clothes when It was dry and folded.

I still smell the fresh scent of Tide nature fresh when I wear my clothes using this soap. The effect of the soap ...

• is visible because I see to it to soak all of my clothes in washing machine for 1 hour, that’s why when I spin it the dirt where easily removed with the help of this Tide Nature fresh.

This Tide nature fresh is available in any supermarket with affordable price. It is manufactured in sachet or per pack but I prefer to buy in sachet because it is more economical using it.

I am only using 3 to 4 sachet

every time I wash my clothes through the used of washing machine. I’m glad I found and used this Tide nature soap detergent soap.

It is effective and always available in market, it is not just the scent but the affordable price that really helps me in doing my clothes weekly. It is harmless to my skin and never gets dry too.

Thanks to Tide I made my chores easy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531009830490430/k2311a0910/9.10.09