Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • The coverage of this foundation is truly amazing - it covers every imperfection, particularly when paired with a good concealer
  • My only problem with this foundation is how it made me appear in photos

• by Maya

I tried Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation last year when I was having constant breakouts on my skin and wanted more coverage from my foundation.

Initially I was colour matched to the shade ‘Bone’ to my fair but olive toned skin. My

friend had said to me she thought it was too light for me but I continued to use it anyway.

The coverage of this foundation is truly amazing - it covers every imperfection, particularly when paired with a good concealer. It made my face look flawless.

The name is true - Double Wear… it really does last all day, and doesn’t rub off on people’s clothes when you hug them (embarrassing but has happened to me with other foundations). Obviously the finish is not ...

• Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation
      as perfect by the end of the day, but it’s hard to find a foundation which remains perfect all day.

My only problem with this foundation is how it made me appear in photos. I looked ghostly white. As in WHITE. With

dark features (hair, eyes), this stood out and I was very shocked to see the awful photos.

Not sure if it was because I had a light shade, but nevertheless it turned me off to the point that I have not used the foundation since.

Brittny says :

The reason you may seem so pale in a photo is because of the spf in the foundation. I used to work at estee lauder and love double wear and was tan and had the same problem except i had a tan neck and pale face it was weird but that will happen with any foundation with an spf in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009830380430/k2311a0910/9.10.09