Sky Cable
  • I enjoy watching television in mom's house because it has cable channels to choose from

• by clickmarbin

A 500 pesos per month for having a sky cable is worth a try if you are bored watching on the local channels.

When I resigned from work, I started to live with my parents in Imus, Cavite. I am so happy that I can see now my parents everyday and I am free to do things that I can’t

do before when I was still working in the office. One thing I miss in our house is watching television from morning til night. I enjoy watching television in mom’s house because it has cable channels to choose from.

My favorite are discovery channel which is very informative and where I really learn a lot of things, axn channel, cinema ...

• one for local filipino movies, fox crime, hbo and star movies.

If you are hook watching cable channels, you will know where I am coming from when I say: It is much better to watch on star movies than watching every nights teleseries in the local channels.

There’s just one thing I hate in sky cable. The interruptions. There are times

when we are watching a movie it was just cut off because of technical difficultioes. And because of this, we cannot also watch the local channels.

There’s one time I remember we had no access to any channels both local and cable for three days.

But overall, skycable still is a good offer for people who love to watch cable shows.

Sky Cable
    vic hernandez says :

i can say im a couch potato. whenever im home, i instinctively turn on my tv to watch my favorite programs especially now that i already have a cable subscription. to my disappointment, ive always encountered ‘no input signal’. really disappointing. i hope they’ll improve soon or they will lose clients.

M says :

Hi Vic,

I also experienced that before on our sky cable, it happens usually on early morning. What I did, I disconnect the wire, then reconnect it again. Luckily, I got a signal. Try it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101009830280330/k2311a0910/9.10.09