Staples Long Lasting Packaging Tape Clear View Dispenser  » Other  »
  • When I was in Staples, I thought I had found a winner in the Staples brand long lasting clear view packaging tape
  • Unfortunately, clear view Staples long lasting packaging tape wasn’t a good buy at all
  • The second reason I decided Staples long lasting packaging tape clear view is called long lasting is that once it sticks, it’s stuck and if you manage to pull it up you will take layers of whatever material it stuck to with it

• by Michigan_Mother

As a small business owner, I pack and ship packages on a daily basis. Most of my business is done using paypal generated or United States post office generate labels that I then tape onto hard mailers or bubble wrap mailers. I use tape because it is more economical and less wasteful than using blank sticker paper fed through my printer. So, I am always on the lookout for deals on quality packing tape. When I was in Staples, I thought I had found a winner in

the Staples brand long lasting clear view packaging tape. It was a larger roll and about a dollar less than the packaging tape I was using at the time.

Unfortunately, clear view Staples long lasting packaging tape wasn’t a good buy at all. I figured out after repeated attempts at using the Staples packaging tape that the reason it is called long lasting packaging tape must be because people get so fed up with trying to use it that it lasts forever, crammed on a back shelf in the office, or in the trash heap at the local dump. Once you finally get the tape started, it doesn’t stay in the holders on the dispenser, so unless you waste some of the tape each time by putting something stuck to it to keep the end off the roll, you continually have to peel it and start it new.

When you try to start it after the first time, the tape breaks. Then the clear view long lasting packaging tape from Staples splits into multiple strips, so ...

• Staples Long Lasting Packaging Tape Clear View Dispenser
      you end up wasting a lot of the two inch thick tape trying to get it started.

The second reason I decided Staples long lasting packaging tape clear view is called long lasting is that once it sticks, it’s stuck and if you manage to pull it up you will take layers of whatever material it stuck to with it. As a result, I have pulled off skin on my fingers, not realizing that this long lasting packaging tape from Staples would literally rip it off.

It also took the finish right off of a wooden box that I accidentally set the Staples long lasting packaging tape clear view next to. I was very frustrated.

So, the buck I saved would have been better spent on gas to go to a different store for my packaging tape needs. Staples clear view long lasting packaging tape is a product I will not use again! I haven’t even used the first roll I purchased because it is so darn difficult to use. So, I wasted the money on this deal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121009830190330/k2311a0910/9.10.09