Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Relaxing Bath Bubbles  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love to be covered up with bubbles throughout my bath

• by patofgold23

This is my special bubble bath. I always want a bubble bath that smells good and bubbles a lot. I love to be covered up with bubbles throughout my bath. The aroma of the apple it gives out is so nice and soothing. Bath and body Works are known for creating tons of bubbles, a lot better than more expensive brands can do. Just two capfuls would give you

a very sudsy bath. The bubbles last for a long time and don’t dissolve quickly. The scent just fills your whole bathroom. It really does just make you feel happy and relaxed. I guess the product really lives up to its name.

Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Relaxing Bath Bubbles is delicately perfumed with a warm Christmas-like scent. It is superbly moisturizing as it contains chamomile to soothe,

• sweet almond oil to soften and honey to nourish dry distressed skin. There’s something about Winter Candy Apple that’s incredibly soothing. It evokes such pleasant comfort. The fragrance is somewhat equivalent of a nice big hug, if you know what I mean. I love how it leaves my skin baby smooth. What an inexpensive way to treat yourself to a quality bath!

Since I tried this product, it became an absolutely

must-have in my bathroom. And I always make sure I store an extra bottle, which I keep in the back of my bathroom cabinet. I’m saving it for the roughest of days. If you want to get away and feel relaxed, you can find exactly what you’re looking for in your own bathroom. The Winter Candy Apple Relaxing Bath Bubbles from Bath and Body Works will do the job for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009830110330/k2311a0910/9.10.09