Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash  » Health  »
  • I think it is a great product that lets me keep my teeth and gums healthy
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • I like the fact that it has transparent plastic bottle
  • I find this fact important, because I believe I need to use it at least once a day for achieving constant protection for my teeth and gums
  • I highly recommend it to anyone who cares about teeth and gum health

• by reviewer42

I have used the Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash for many years to my full satisfaction. I think it is a great product that lets me keep my teeth and gums healthy. I would like to share my experience with you.

Let us start this review by saying that Listerine comes in a unique design. I like the fact that it has transparent plastic bottle. There are two reasons

I like this: First, I think that a plastic bottle is much safer to use than a glass bottle.

The second reason I like the Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash’s bottle is because it is transparent and I clearly see exactly how much liquid is left and when I will need to use new bottle. I find this fact important, because I believe I need to use it at ...

• least once a day for achieving constant protection for my teeth and gums.

From my experience, using it has provided excellent results in terms of keeping my teeth and gums healthy, killing plaque and removing bad breath from my mouth. I could clearly feel how strong its effects are after just about 20 seconds of using it.

Another advantage that the Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash has to offer is

how easy it is to use. I just need to rinse my mouth for about 20 seconds to thoroughly reach even the hidden places in the mouth and enjoy this wonderful cavity protection.

My experience with the Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash has been excellent. I highly recommend it to anyone who cares about teeth and gum health. I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum of 10!

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341009830100330/k2311a0910/9.10.09