Fiat Panda
  • I think that the Fiat Panda vehicle is a very unique and compact car, which is quite different than the average family car out there
  • I would like to share my experience of this car with you
  • I believe that the first thought that crosses one's mind when s/he sees the Fiat Panda is
  • I have seen a few times how convenient it is to park the Panda car in very narrow parking spaces

• by reviewer42

I think that the Fiat Panda vehicle is a very unique and compact car, which is quite different than the average family car out there. I would like to share my experience of this car with you.

Let us start with the external shape of the Panda. I believe that the first thought that crosses one’s mind when s/he sees the Fiat Panda is: what a cute car! This vehicle is quite small and compact. From my experience,

the vehicle has five seats and when five people do sit inside, it feels a little crowded.

However, I have also observed that the fact that the car is so small can be a great advantage. We work in an industrial area, where it is sometimes difficult to find a parking place near work. I have seen a few times how convenient it is to park the Panda car in very narrow parking spaces.

Another advantage the Fiat Panda ...

• has is the fact that it has a very low fuel consumption. I think that this fact is very important. This means that the engine of the vehicle burns less fuel per mile. As someone working outside of town and need to travel to work everyday, I can clearly see how much money can be saved by driving such a car.

From my experience, riding the Fiat Panda is OK. In the ride itself and different aspects of

driving, like taking curves, making a U-turn and pressing the brakes, doesn’t have any problems. I personally don’t think that the ride is as comfortable as in other family cars, but this can be because of the small space available inside the car.

To summarize my general impression from the Fiat Panda, I would say that it is a cute car, economical and suitable mostly for a small family. I would rate it a 8 out of a possible 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91009830040330/k2311a0910/9.10.09