Schneider Lunch Mate Stackers - Turkey
  • They cost around $3.50 (when we first started buying them they were under three dollars, and the price just keeps going up) although they are often on sale for around $2.99, or a buy one, get one free type of sale
  • They are tasty, and I've been known to eat a package myself, but they are not the best choice for a lunch, not everyday, anyway

• by C Mac

We buy these for our son on days when we want to give him a “treat” or we just don’t know what to send him for lunch, since he is not a good sandwich eater. They cost around $3.

$2.

99, or a buy one, get one free type of sale.

They are basically ready made lunches.

You can get various kinds, such as Turkey, ham, bologna, and so on.

There are also nachoes, but I’m reviewing the turkey Stackers today.

The turkey contains a stack of little round slices of processed turkey, a stack of mozzarella cheese, and a stack of crackers, with a ...

• little mini Kit Kat bar as a treat.

My son loves to make his own little “sandwiches” with the meat, cheese and crackers.

They are tasty, and I’ve been known to eat a package myself, but they are not the best choice for a lunch, not everyday, anyway.

He gets them occasionally as a treat because we don’t like giving our children that kind of

processed food all the time.

The turkey Stackers has 350 calories per package, 960mg of sodium, 13g of sugar and 17g of fat.

Salt appears to be one of the main ingredients, which we are not happy with.

In the end, they may be a good treat and an easy way to provide your child with a school lunch, but I would not suggest buying them on a regular basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271009829820330/k2311a0910/9.10.09