Spin Master Yo Gabba Gabba Dance Time Brobee  » Baby care  »
2.0
  • So, this is one reason I think the toy may be better for children two and up - we're always telling her not to yank on the arms at this age
  • I would recommend getting it if you find it on sale or something, but I wouldn't pay the full price if I had known what it does

• by C Mac

This toy is not suggested for children under two years of age, as it cites a choking hazard, although I’m not sure why. We have it for my nearly two-year-old, who plays with it when we pull it out, so she never has it alone, just in case something does come off of it.

Anyway, this toy is one of the Yo Gabba Gabba characters.

She doesn’t really watch the television show very often, but we saw

this toy when we were shopping at Walmart and figured that she would like it for the singing and dancing.

She presses his foot and he’ll ask her to dance with him.

You press it again and he starts moving his feet and waving his arms in the air and singing a song.

She loves this and we find it adorable when she starts waving her arms in the air just like him!

I worry that she’ll ...

• eventually break his arm though, as she seems to pull them down quite hard when it’s going, though the toy has been able to survive her abuse so far.

So, this is one reason I think the toy may be better for children two and up - we’re always telling her not to yank on the arms at this age!

I think that for what it does (sing a song and move his arms and legs) it

is overpriced at thirty-five dollars, plus tax.

I would recommend getting it if you find it on sale or something, but I wouldn’t pay the full price if I had known what it does.

I figured that maybe it sang more than one song or something.

Again, it is not for children under two.

It’s fun to pull out every now and then to watch my daughter dance, but she does tire of it quickly.

It’s not worth the money in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541009829810330/k2311a0910/9.10.09