Citin Hotel Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
No. 38, Jalan Pudu Kuala Lumpur, 50100, Malaysia
  • And although the choices were limited and the food was not that tasty, I can say that we got the value for our money in staying at Citin Hotel

• by marielle

When my college friend visited me in Singapore last June, I brought her to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia since it is only around 5 hours travel by bus from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur. Upon arriving at Puduraya, Kuala Lumpur, where the bus terminal is located, the first thing we did was to look for a hotel to stay. We didn’t book prior to going there because we know that there are a lot of hotels within the area and it is easy to find a hotel in Kuala Lumpur.

Just across the street from the Puduraya bus terminal was the Citin Hotel. We decided

to book a room there because it is near the bus terminal where we will again ride the bus going back to Singapore the following day. In other words, we chose Citin Hotel primarily because of its accessibility. It is also near several fast food outlets like KFC and McDonald’s, and a 7-11 convenience store. Having been to KL several times in the past, I also know that KL’s shopping district is also a walking distance from the hotel. KL’s Petronas Towers is also nearby, although you need a taxi to go there.

The hotel also looks good from the outside, with ...

• its newly-renovated look. Inside, the hotel was clean although the hotel lobby is a bit small. The room were we stayed was also small, the space just enough for a bed, a small table that also serves as a dresser, a single chair, a TV, and a small toilet and bath. But it was clean and fresh smelling, with the sheets and towels all white and clean.

The staff in the counter where we checked-in was friendly and accommodating. We got checked-in almost immediately. There is also a baggage counter and they allowed us to put our bags there after we had checked

out the following day for safekeeping until it was our time to leave Kuala Lumpur, which was 5 hours after checking out. So we were able to do our last minute shopping at KL without our heavy bags in tow.

The pay included a buffet breakfast. And although the choices were limited and the food was not that tasty, I can say that we got the value for our money in staying at Citin Hotel. We only paid around 115 ringgit for a twin sharing, which I considered to be cheap for a 1 night stay at the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21009829780330/k2311a0910/9.10.09