Ralph Lauren Romance  » Perfume  »
  • I can't articulate how much I love this fragrance
  • This is by far one the most expensive perfumes I ever paid for, but I think it's worth every penny
  • I would recommend this, and give it a rate of 8

• by patofgold23

I’m not really sure when this scent came out, but I have been wearing Romance for at almost 3 years now. I am a perfume junkie and I own tons of other perfumes, and this is one of my all-time favourites. I wear this one about a few times in a month in alternate with my other fragrances. It’s my go to fragrance for special occasions.

Ralph Lauren Romance is an incredibly nice, timeless scent. As its name suggests, it is very romantic. It is a little sharp and strong when you spray it on, but once it settles down it’s a nice clean florally scent. It’s never heavy and old-lady-like smell, so it is good for day or evening wear. It is not overpowering and it

wears well. It is light and feminine, but also very clean and fresh and lingers throughout the day. If you like light florals, you’ll probably like this one. Sometimes when I test out a newly released fragrance, it smells good at first instance but I get tired of it quickly. Sometimes I tend to like the smell of new perfumes, but when I wear them they give me headaches. RL Romance never does that to me.

It may sound silly, but every time I wear RL Romance, I feel rich, sexy and sophisticated. I can’t articulate how much I love this fragrance. It’s truly a great fragrance that goes on lovely and stays true all day. This is one for all ages. Doesn’t matter if you’re a ...

• high schooler, or a bank teller, a busy mom, this scent will suit you as you are…People always tell me I smell really nice when I have this on. It lasts well and the scent stays true and doesn’t change on me like other scents do.

This is by far one the most expensive perfumes I ever paid for, but I think it’s worth every penny. Its bottle is pretty too. I love to see them all lined up in a pretty collection when I use everything up.

I think fragrances either match your body chemistry or not. Romance is a soft feminine scent, but may not be for everyone. It can come too strong or even masculine on some. On me, it comes sexy. Getting a sample would

always help before buying any perfume.

I really believe Ralph Lauren Romance is a great classic, clean and feminine fragrance with an awesome intensity and staying power. One spray would be good enough so no matter if the bottle is a little pricey, it will actually last long. I have been wearing this for a while now and I am not thinking about walking away from this fragrance, everything I want in a perfume is in this bottle. I will cry if this scent is ever discontinued.

For everything good it has to offer, I give Ralph Lauren Romance a 10; for the price, I think it’s fair to give it a 6. There’s nothing I could complain about this scent. I would recommend this, and give it a rate of 8!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561009829750330/k2311a0910/9.10.09