Destination Truth: Haunted Forest/Alux  » TV  »
2.5
  • They find the dead patch that is in the form of a perfect circle (and has really high EMF readings despite there being no electrical source anywhere) and, between one of their crew getting knocked over by something and those strange lights they saw, I have to say it was a creepy experience

• by Steve

Last night was the first time I have taken the time to sit down and watch the series “Destination Truth. ” I have to say it, the season premiere I watched “Haunted Forest/Alux” is one that has me wanting to watch it more often.

In this episode, the Destination Truth team visits a forest in Romania (or some country like that) that

is supposedly haunted.

They find the dead patch that is in the form of a perfect circle (and has really high EMF readings despite there being no electrical source anywhere) and, between one of their crew getting knocked over by something and those strange lights they saw, I have to say it was a creepy experience.

The fact one of their ...

• team got really sick was likely the direct result of that unexplained high EMF field they found there and it really makes me wonder what could cause a circle like that.

The second case, which had them hunting a monster in Mexico (that looks a lot like a goblin) was just as entertaining.

They were in a jungle and I am

not ashamed to say that, between the poisonous snakes and those giant spiders, you couldn’t pay me enough to be part of that show.

I ended up with the creepy crawlies all night from that part of the series.

If this episode is any indication of what to expect from the rest of the series, I will likely be a regular viewer in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101009829710230/k2311a0910/9.10.09