Nutrition Now Rhino Chewable Calcium Supplement  » Health  »
  • I bought the Nutrition Now Rhino Chewable Calcium through iHerb
  • I found Rhino Chewable calcium at $2.99 and I compared it with my normal calcium supplement

• by stuckinarut

I bought the Nutrition Now Rhino Chewable Calcium through iHerb.com, not too long ago. I will admit that the price, at $2.99, was the deciding factor. I was trying not to go much over $40, at least stay under $50, for my order. I wanted to get

some calcium supplements, but my normal calcium supplements were just more than I was able to spend at that time.

I found Rhino Chewable calcium at $2.99 and I compared it with my normal calcium supplement. It has less calcium per pill and less pills, but I figured it out and in the long run it is still cheaper. So, I bought them over my normal supplements..

It has 250 mg. of calcium, 100I.U’s of vitamin D, 125 mg. of magnesium and 25 mg. of vitamin C. The recommended amount is 2 tablets a day, probably for ...

• Nutrition Now Rhino Chewable Calcium Supplement
      kids. So, the amounts I mentioned are in 2 tablets.

I am not a kid, but I am quite sure these are marketed for kids and that kids would like these. They taste like candy to me. They are cherry flavor and good. I have a

really hard time eating just the recommended amount, so if you use these for kids I would keep them out of their reach.

I really enjoy these and I hate to break it to my old company, but I might be switching and make these my number one calcium supplement choice

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341009829670230/k2311a0910/9.10.09