Now Foods Liquid B-12 B-complex  » Health  »
  • I plan on continuing to buy Now Foods Liquid B-12 B-complex and I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to supplement their diet

• by stuckinarut

I buy Now Foods Liquid B-12 B-complex to supplement my diet with extra B vitamins. They supposedly help support nervous system health, which I can really use in this stressful world. So, I figure what I could it hurt since B vitamins are water soluble and don‘t build up and will go right through you and not build up

in your body. Plus, I‘m a vegan so the extra B-12 is a good precautionary measure.

I chose the liquid form because it is the next best form after a shot. The taste is sweet, it is sweetened with stevia. The taste, to me, is not bad, but it does have a slight b-vitamin taste to it. Though the serving size is only ¼ of a teaspoon, so even if you don‘t like the taste it is not much to take.

It has B-12 at over 16,000% of your daily values. It also has B-5 at 300%, Folic acid at 50%, B-6 at 100%, Niacinamide 100%, Ribovlavin 100%, Thiamin 40% and Vitamin C at 33%.

Notice that it has Niacinamide, not niacin.

• Now Foods Liquid B-12  B-complex
      Niacinamide is niacin, but it is a non-flushing form. Trust me you will be glad you have niacin amide and not niacin.

I spent about $13 on an 8 ounce bottle at iHerb.com. It was a bit more than I wanted to spend at that time, but it has 198 servings; so it isn’t really a bad deal.

I have purchased this specific product a few times before. I like it and like the taste just fine. I can’t say I get super energy from taking it, but I thing it helps me. I plan on continuing to buy Now Foods Liquid B-12 B-complex and I highly recommend it to anyone who would like to supplement their diet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341009829660230/k2311a0910/9.10.09