HP Everyday Copy & Print Paper 20 lb 500 Sheet Ream 92 Brightness Is Good Business  » General  »
  • However, I didn’t give up my environmental consciousness for a flashy product

• by Michigan_Mother

Recently when I went to Staples they were running a special promotion. If you purchased HP ink cartridges in a multi or combo pack you would receive a free 500 sheet ream of HP Everyday Copy & Print Paper. I’m someone who loves a freebie, so I stocked up on new ink cartridges for my HP C5280 All-In-One Printer and got my free ream of 20 lb 92 brightness white copy and print paper.

I was delightfully surprised with the quality of this everyday paper from HP. As I run an art business where I print off invoices containing images of the art purchased,

having a bright white paper that prints true to color is important. The 92 brightness of the HP Everyday Copy & Print paper is phenomenal. My images look true to life and don’t bleed at all. Apparently this is due to the ColorLock technology that promises bolder blacks, vivid colors and faster drying.

I do have to say that my images are bold and colored just like they are on my art. Black text is nice and crisp and looks like the quality you would get on a laser printer, when I am just using a basic All-In-One inket printer with the HP Everyday ...

• Copy and Print Paper. The paper is listed as being 20 lb, but it feels thick and sturdy more like a 24 lb weight paper, so I am thrilled to use it for my professional invoices.

Even though I first got HP Everyday Copy & Print 20 lb paper as a free 500 sheet ream with my printer cartridge purchase, I’ve since switched over to this wonderful paper for my business, as well as personal, needs. I was using a recycled paper before, but I didn’t get such nice quality as I do with the 20 lb HP Everyday Copy and Print Paper.

However,

I didn’t give up my environmental consciousness for a flashy product. Fiber used in the HP Everyday Copy & Print paper meets the sourcing requirements for the SFI program. SFI stands for Sustainable Forestry Initiative. To learn more about their eco friendly practices you can visit their website at http://www.sfiprogram.org. The plastic casing for the ream of paper makes a good holder and stays sturdy once you rip off the handy tabbed end of it, and it is also recyclable with Number 5 plastics. So, HP Everyday Copy & Print Paper is a big thumbs up – for my home, my business, and my environmental concerns.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11009829620230/k2311a0910/9.10.09