Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion
  • I like the way it packed in a hard plastic tube like with a content of 200ml but I found this not convenient for dispensing
  • But on the other side, so far I don’t experience any bad about it

• by amazingme

I purchased Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion together with the Very Sexy For Sheer Sexy Mist before my flight to Taipei two years ago. This lotion is far different compared to other Victoria’s Secret Garden Hydrating lotions I have tried. The Very Sexy For Her Body Lotion is not fruity. I can barely describe it as a sensuous, luxurious and elegant lotion. There is something in its scent that really captures me even I find it too expensive. If I would choose my favorite among Victoria’s Secret products, I would pick those Very Sexy For Her.

I would start from its packaging. From the bottle itself, I can clearly say that this is really sexy. I like the way

it packed in a hard plastic tube like with a content of 200ml but I found this not convenient for dispensing. Though it is packed elegantly, but the bottle itself is hard enough and not flexible to make a press. It seems that I cannot get the last drop of this lotion so perhaps there would be some waste which I feel so bad about because this product is so expensive. For the texture of the lotion, it is so smooth. I have no doubt about it. I am not aware if it makes my skin soft or moisturize since I am much after to its scent. But on the other side, so far I don’t experience any bad about it. This ...

• scented lotion works great in me for I am using it not actually as lotion but merely as perfume. So the 200ml lasted for me for more than a year. I am just switching it with the Sheer Sexy Mist. The scent is long lasting just like other Victoria’s Secret products. This one is truly amazing. I get so much compliments especially from my husband everytime I am wearing this scent. It gives me an impression of woman of elegance and I really feel so sexy. I feel beautiful and I have all the confidence when wearing it.

The only sad part for me is that I find it hard to look for this product. Until now, I haven’t had my second

purchase of this lotion because most of the available products of Victoria’s Secret are the Garden Collection. So I am really dying to get another bottle of this and also with the Sheer Sexy Mist. I run out both of them. And another thing that I have to make sure before buying again this product is my budget. This is really expensive and it is a big deal for me. So if you are looking for scented lotion in a very affordable price, perhaps this might not be for you for it almost costs 8-10 times of the price of the Hydrating Body lotions of Victoria’s Secret. But if you are willing to spend money for scented lotion, you better pick this one.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009829260230/k2311a0910/9.10.09