Johnsons Baby Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E  » Health  »
  • Johnson’s Baby Oil has several variants but among them all, the green one with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E has become my most favorite and for me this is the best baby oil I have ever used
  • One thing I am sure is that I love this product and it does really care
  • Another thing is that I like it having Vitamin E that really helps skin healthier
  • There are times that my ears are dry but with Johnson’s baby oil, this becomes easy and convenient for me
  • But I know that this variant is a very good eye makeup remover because I have tried it already

• by amazingme

Johnson’s Baby Oil has several variants but among them all, the green one with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E has become my most favorite and for me this is the best baby oil I have ever used. I am not a frequent user of baby oil but most of the time I used this baby oil for health care especially for skin care.

I don’t exactly know when was my first use of Johnson’s Baby Oil, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. One thing I am sure is that I love this product and it does really care. This baby oil makes an all around care protection not only for me but for my whole family. My husband uses it frequently. The Johnson’s Baby Oil Aloe Vera and Vitamin E

gives me more satisfaction than any other brands of baby oil. It is oily but not sticky. What I love about this baby oil is the Aloe Vera scent. It smells so mild and gentle. Another thing is that I like it having Vitamin E that really helps skin healthier. This baby oil works perfectly for cleaning my ears. There are times that my ears are dry but with Johnson’s baby oil, this becomes easy and convenient for me. This works perfectly also in my scalp without making my hair looks greasy. Sometimes I also use this as makeup remover. I know it is mild, it can easily remove makeup especially mascara. But this is very unusual for me because I did not use make up frequently. But ...

• I know that this variant is a very good eye makeup remover because I have tried it already. During summer and winter, my skin is really prone to dryness and having dry skin is the most uncomfortable for me. When this baby oil is being applied, even summer I never feel sticky and messy unlike other brands which are not advisable to use because it does adds to discomfort. I don’t want to mention any brands but I already tried some which I couldn’t take to use if the weather is so hot. This Johnson’s Baby Oil Aloe Vera and Vitamin E is far different from those. Try also applying baby oil on your skin when it is still damp, I tell you, this works amazingly. I have
        tried this several times and I actually see the real moisture in my skin. After I pat dry my whole body with towel, my skin becomes instantly soft and smooth. With this baby oil, this is really true.

All variants of Johnson’s Baby Oil are remarkably good. I like them all as a matter of fact but this one stands out the best for me. It fits for my needs and satisfaction besides this is not hard to look for. Johnsons products are available everywhere and they really affordable. Its price is not a big deal for me. It is a friendly budget that anybody can have it. So, if you haven’t tried the Johnson’s Baby Oil with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, then you must try it now. It is worth though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341009829250230/k2311a0910/9.10.09