Logitech X-530 5.1 5-PieceSystem with Subwoofer Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • My other two units that cost me $299-399(respectively) actually have some sound quality competition with this system
  • Although the power is only 70 watts with peak of 140, the sound power is amazing

• by Daeshim

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)
      These speakers are the third 5. 1 speaker system I have bought.

I was checking on Internet for a 5.

1 system that was not too expensive, well it just happens that I went into my local gaming store and found this little beauty.

After that I went home and found digitalreviews.

net that practically says

that these speakers were comparable with the Logitech’s higher end models such as the Z-5300 that cost more than 150 bucks, so I ran back to the store and got it.

I got home and connected it to my dvd player and popped in a dolby digital compatible dvd.

It was like watching ...

• a totally different movie I have never seen.

It was really like theater sound quality and the bass is impressive.

My other two units that cost me $299-399(respectively) actually have some sound quality competition with this system.

Although the power is only 70 watts with peak of 140, the sound power is amazing.

/> You never find anything similiar for 100 dollars, this is truly a deal.

So go buy it, hook it up and hear some of the sounds you never knew existed on your dvds.

Note: It also works great for gaming systems and is easy to hookup to your computer.

I give this product a 10 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16160882910331/k2311a0816/8.16.06