FLARKE Bookcase ( IKEA Furniture)
  • One thing I like about the bookcase was that the shelves divider could be adjusted and therefore it allows you to fix up the number of partitions you want
  • All in all, the bookcase fits very well in my room and my mum loves it (because I would not be throwing my books around) I think I had have another bargain buy from IKEA

• by umengtan
      I had bought a lot of self help books to read recently under the influence of my friends. To house all these books, I had bought myself a brand new bookcase from IKEA.

I always like IKEA products since they are very affordable, and the IKEA store is very near my place (I can save on the transportation charges!).

It

was a relatively big bookcase which is made of wood, sturdy enough to house these new collections that I have.

Assembling this was a piece of cake, and took only a couple of minutes, since I previously had quite a number of experiences with other more complex IKEA Products.

One thing I like about the bookcase was that the shelves ...

• divider could be adjusted and therefore it allows you to fix up the number of partitions you want.

I had fixed it up to 5 shelve combination since it suited the length of my book collection.

I did not do any painting on the bookcase as well since I like the original colour.

The texture of the wood was very

good to feel touch, not like some other inferior finished wood product where it they were very rough and coarse.

All in all, the bookcase fits very well in my room and my mum loves it (because I would not be throwing my books around) I think I had have another bargain buy from IKEA.

I am so proud of myself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 57160882900331/k2311a0816/8.16.06