Desert Safari of Dubai  » Travel  »
dubai
  • We enjoyed the unusual beauty of Arabian night by relaxing in the spacious tents arranged
  • Hope you will soon get a chance to travel across the golden desert in the city of gold in coming winter and experience the same thrill i had

• by krishnakomali
      Imagine riding across Sand dunes which shines like gold. How it could be? Won’t it be thrilling? Yes it was really thrilling. I am talking about the Desert Safari of Dubai,one of the adventurous and most thrilling experiences I ever had. We travelled in Land crisers(suitable for dune bashing) and it took around one hour to travel to the desert from the pickup point which is near sheik zayed road.

Upon reaching

there we had a ride over sand dunes. The ride over the wonderful sand dunes was thrilling. we screamed out with excitement when the vehicle went up and down the dunes.

This is popularly known as Dune Bashing. It was almost sunset when We finished dune bashing and reached our spot. Soon after reaching our camp spot(middle of the desert) we found traditional Bedouin tents arranged in Arabian tradition welcoming us.

We enjoyed the unusual beauty of Arabian night by relaxing in the spacious tents arranged. I heard about Arabian nights in the tales and books. But when I saw the same in real my heart filled with over joy and excitement.

The cold breeze , desert sky filled with millions of twinkling stars, Arabic traditional music, blazing bonfire altogether is nothing but Arabian night. We had barbecue (frame for grilling food above ...

• Desert Safari of Dubai
      an open fire) dinner in our open air party. Smoking flavoured sheesha , having henna decorated on legs,feet is another attracting aspects of desert safari.

After that Children were entertained with magic show. Next we were entertained by a beautiful lady dancing to the Arabic music. This is popularly known as belly dance.

It was almost midnight when everything was finished. I really liked it. Tell me,Who will not like such ride over

the bumpy sand dunes ? who will like to miss the dazzling beauty of An Arabian night?.

There are many travel agencies in dubai who takes you to desert. They will provide you with a guide-com experienced driver other than dinner and all. Hope you will soon get a chance to travel across the golden desert in the city of gold in coming winter and experience the same thrill i had.

Good luck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 388108290331/k2311a108/10.8.05