Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really love Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover because it is one of the only eye makeup removers that don't cause my eyelids and surrounding areas to look greasy
  • Later that day, when I applied new makeup to go to my daughter's school function, my eyeshadow glided on easily and when I came home I noticed that it didn't crease from oily residue left my the makeup remover
  • I highly recommend Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover to anyone who doesn't like an oily or greasy film left by other makeup removers

• by mom1

I really love Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover because it is one of the only eye makeup removers that don’t cause my eyelids and surrounding areas to look greasy. This oil free makeup remover gently and easily removed my makeup easily and effortlessly without leaving an oily residue. One day after work when I came home, I wanted to take off my old makeup because I was going to a school function with my daughter. After working all day, I wanted to totally remove my old eye makeup and apply new because it was flaking off anyway, and it had faded.

I actually had forgotten that I purchased the Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover and some other Mary Kay products from a coworker who was a Mary Kay representative, but then I remembered, and I was so happy to try it, because removing my eye makeup was not the most pleasant job in the world, especially

because lately I have been wearing waterproof mascara. In the summer, I wear waterproof mascara frequently, especially when it’s hot and humid outside because it doesn’t run and smear as much in the heat. Anyway, I had waterproof mascara on that day and I was excited to try my makeup remover.

To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t expected to much, because I’ve tried makeup removers before that claim to be tough on waterproof mascaras, but they don’t work any better than Vaseline or soap and water. After putting a little of this makeup remover on a cotton ball, I started the process of removing my waterproof mascara. I was just thrilled that the mascara came off so easily.

I really seemed to be melting off my eyes. I could not believe that this product worked so well. It didn’t make my eyes burn or feel irritated in any way.

Sometimes after I take ...

• off my eye makeup, even with gentle product like Vaseline Petroleum Jelly or baby oil, my eyes tear for a long time. Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover didn’t cause my eyes to tear at all.

After I removed all my mascara, I was so glad that I didn’t have to rewash my eyelids with soap and water to remove oily or greasy film left by the makeup remover.

It came off clean and without a trace of oil. Later that day, when I applied new makeup to go to my daughter’s school function, my eyeshadow glided on easily and when I came home I noticed that it didn’t crease from oily residue left my the makeup remover. I highly recommend Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover to anyone who doesn’t like an oily or greasy film left by other makeup removers.

This makeup remover is not cheap at $14 for a 3. 75 fluid ounce bottle, but you

only have to use a little, and with using just the right amount, you won’t go through it too fast. I let my daughter use this makeup remover when we got home because she too, had used waterproof mascara that day, and she, like me doesn’t like to struggle with other makeup removers that require lots of rubbing and pulling of your eyelashes before you get anywhere in the mascara removal process.

I really don’t like when I have to actually pull the waterproof mascara off my eyelashes to remove it because I’m not getting any luck with removing it only with the eye makeup remover. So I don’t waste this product and so it lasts longer, I might use it only when I need to remove my makeup in a hurry, as it works very fast to remove mascara, so for other times when I have ample time, I might continue to use my other makeup removers like baby oil and vaseline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828980130/k2311a0910/9.10.09