Wild Shine Lip Lacquer by Wet N Wild  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using Wild Shine Lip Lacquer because of it's amazing color and shine
  • I like Wet N Wild, because their products are very high quality and they are very inexpensive
  • For both of these lipsticks, I think I paid about $6.00 in total
  • She too, noticed that after she ate lunch at school, that her lipstick was still on
  • I highly recommend Wet N Wild's Wild Shine Lip Lacquer to anyone who wants to wear a richly colored shiny lipstick that has amazing color that lasts and doesn't fade after a short time

• by mom1

I love using Wild Shine Lip Lacquer because of it’s amazing color and shine. Usually when a lip stick or lip gloss has lots of deep, rich color, it doesn’t last long and wears off fairly quickly. I purchased the color Fierce which is a soft neutral color that never disagreed with my other makeup or clothing colors. This Lip Lacquer is not cheap, at $36, but it is one of my new favorite cosmetics and I wear this cosmetic frequently.

I wore this lipstick to a brunch a couple of weeks ago and when us ladies got up to use the restroom to freshen up, I made sure that my Wild Shine Lip Lacquer was in my purse, because I was sure that

it would need reapplying because I ate. I was very surprised to see that the lip color was still on. Even though this lipstick is shiny and glossy, it still adhered to my lips through eating and drinking.

Wild Shine Lip Lacquer is made by one of my favorite cosmetics makers, Wet N Wild. I like Wet N Wild, because their products are very high quality and they are very inexpensive. My daughter uses lots of cosmetics by Wet N Wild.

She doesn’t use alot of makeup, but she does like to try new cosmetics. The Wet N Wild line of cosmetics are cheap enough that lets me buy her different colors of a certain product and when she has extra ...

• money, she likes to buy herself a Wet N Wild nail polish or lipstick. I actually bought my daughter the same color of the Wild Shine Lip Lacquer, Fierce.

For both of these lipsticks, I think I paid about $6 in total. She really loved this lipstick because it was glossy enough to her liking and she also liked that neutal color that lasted for a long time on her too. Even though she applies only a small amount of lipstick, this gave her lips just the right amount of color and shine.

She too, noticed that after she ate lunch at school, that her lipstick was still on. She says the same thing, that after she eats, her lipstick comes off.

My daughter tends to like lip glosses, so it would make sense that it comes off easily after eating or drinking something.

Wet N Wild Wild Shine Lip Lacquer is appropriate for younger as well as older consumers. There are a wide variety of colors that I believe would appeal to any taste. The next time I go to the store, I am planning on purchasing a few more for myself and my daughter.

For the money, I feel that these lipsticks perform or out perform expensive, high end lipsticks. I highly recommend Wet N Wild’s Wild Shine Lip Lacquer to anyone who wants to wear a richly colored shiny lipstick that has amazing color that lasts and doesn’t fade after a short time.

Peggy James says :

I had no idea what I was buying when I purchased a tube of Wet n` Wild Wild Shine lip lacquer. I only had to use it once to see that it was different from most lip sticks. It`s shine remains and doesn`t fade away during the day. I immediately went back to the same drug store to purchase several more, only to find they were all gone. I have continued to go all over town trying to find it and have had no luck. Please tell me where I can buy this product or tell me if it is being sold online anywhere. The is 920 Fling Adventure. I would appreciate any feed back I can get.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828970130/k2311a0910/9.10.09