Amarige by Givency Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I was very surprised at this because even though I loved the fragrance, I thought that it might be a little heavy to wear during the daytime, and also, I even thought that I might have put on too much, but evidently, it smelled good enough for people to notice
  • I highly recommend Amarige to anyone who likes fruity, floral scents with a hint of spiciness in it

• by mom1

I love Amarige by Givenchy. This very feminine blend of spiciness, flowers, oranges and peaches is a glorious scented perfume that I have been using on and off for about ten years. I discovered Amarige when I received it at the department store cosmetics counter as a sample when I purchased another fragrance.

When I got the samples of Amarige home, I opened one of them and was in love with this perfume. Now, I was familiar with Givency, as I heard the name which makes me think of the French designer, but I was unaware that Givenchy made fragrances.

I dabbed some on

my wrists and neck and proceeded to go about my day. When I went to a craft sale, I got so many compliments on my perfume.

I was very surprised at this because even though I loved the fragrance, I thought that it might be a little heavy to wear during the daytime, and also, I even thought that I might have put on too much, but evidently, it smelled good enough for people to notice. One woman even commented that I smelled like fresh peaches.

Now, I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. I guess it’s a good thing ...

• if you like fresh peaches.

That day, when I picked up my daughter up from school, she asked what I was wearing because apparently, the Amarige perfume permeated the car and it was very obvious when she got into the car. I didn’t think she was going to like how it smelled, because it was very hot outside and sometimes when you just get into a car after 90 degree weather, the smell of a strong perfume greeting you, isn’t sometime that many people look forward to.

But since I had the air conditioner on, the car actually smelled so good, almost like an orange orchard. Anyway, when

I told my daughter that I tried a new perfume called Amarige, she said that she had heard of it because one of her classmates had worn it recently.

My daughter loved this perfume and she said that it was a perfume that she would like to wear. I gave her the samples of it and told her that if she continued to enjoy the scent that I would buy her a bottle.

She still has some of the perfume left from the samples, so I haven’t had to buy it yet. I highly recommend Amarige to anyone who likes fruity, floral scents with a hint of spiciness in it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561009828930130/k2311a0910/9.10.09