AcneFree Clear Skin Treatment Repair Lotion
  • I use this after the cleanser and toner as a moisturizer, and I find that it does a pretty good job, and it doesn’t clog my pores, and doesn’t make me feel greasy right after washing my face (extra points

• by Allilanta

I am currently reviewing another product from the AcneFree collection, called the repair lotion. I use this after the cleanser and toner as a moisturizer, and I find that it does a pretty good job, and it doesn’t clog my pores, and doesn’t make me feel greasy right after washing my face

(extra points!).

This product comes in a much smaller bottle than the cleanser and toner from this collection; it’s only 2 fl.

oz.

, or 59mL, but for me, it’s enough for at least a couple of months, and it takes way less time than that to clear up all existing acne.

The scent that this repair lotion has is the same as the other products in this line, and it’s a medicine-y smell that isn’t too strong, but at the same time, not something I’d like to smell, because it reminds me of hospitals and antiseptic.

Regardless, I won’t judge this product entirely on its ...

• AcneFree Clear Skin Treatment Repair Lotion
      scent, because its job is to diminish pimples and continually fight them, and it does a very good job.

The consistency of this product is rather watery, but it has an opaque white color when I pour it out.

It’s more like a thick toner than a lotion, but it does have

moisturizing abilities.

There is time-released benzoyl peroxide to continually fight breakouts, but the texture is kind of gritty (perhaps that’s the BP at work?).

It isn’t gritty to the point of being irritating, so I still like it a lot, because it really helped me clear up my acne over a span of just 2 weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11009828890130/k2311a0910/9.10.09