Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara
  • I know that’s supposed to add volume to my lashes, and it really does a bangin’ job at that, but it is so difficult to wield, and I end up smearing mascara over my eyeshadow most of the time
  • So I really like this formula, because it doesn’t give me any clumps, which ranks as amazing in my book
  • Obviously, $9 is a bit pricey to pay for a drugstore mascara, but it is really worth it, and to combat the much-too-big brush, I just use another mascara wand to apply it, because I love the formula and the effects that it gives me

• by Allilanta

This is such a hyped up mascara that I had to try it, so I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got it for $8. 99, which to me seems like a lot to pay for a drugstore mascara, because they are usually $5-6, but I shelled out, and I got a pretty good mascara in return! The packaging, I hate, because it looks like a sex toy to me.

It is

big and flashy and bright orange and looks way too big to be a mascara.

Also, the wand is enormous.

I know that’s supposed to add volume to my lashes, and it really does a bangin’ job at that, but it is so difficult to wield, and I end up smearing mascara over my eyeshadow most of the time.

I must admit, despite the faulty packaging, the mascara itself is pure ...

• gold.

The formula is just the right consistency, not too wet or too dry, because wet formulas make my lashes droop, and dry formulas tend to clump on me.

So I really like this formula, because it doesn’t give me any clumps, which ranks as amazing in my book.

The color is a very intense black, and makes my eyelashes look bold and dark and luscious and above all, fake.

I

am forever dedicated to my false lashes, but since I can’t wear them all the time, Covergirl Lash Blast mascara gives me that false lash look that I yearn for.

Obviously, $9 is a bit pricey to pay for a drugstore mascara, but it is really worth it, and to combat the much-too-big brush, I just use another mascara wand to apply it, because I love the formula and the effects that it gives me.

Covergirl Lash Blast Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828830130/k2311a0910/9.10.09