Maybelline Pure Stay Loose Powder  » Cosmetics  »
  • The price is reasonable, and this powder lasted me several months, even though I used it five times a week with several touch-ups a day

• by TheAdvocate

I have a lot of face powders because I use different kinds of powders for different occasions. I have a different one for special occasions, for office wear, weekend and the occasional grocery run.

I use this Maybelline Loose Powder for the office for a professional finish.

I usually put on

a foundation and finish with this product.

The powder is great, gives you a strong and even finish, without making it appear that you are too made-up.

To look professional, it is imperative that you do not overdo it, otherwise you might be mistaken for someone you would rather not be.

...

• The color is good (Pure Ivory), it blends well with any foundation, and I would occasionally use it by itself (meaning no foundation).

It still gives me the same even finish but it looks better if this is used to finish off the foundation.

The price is reasonable, and this powder

lasted me several months, even though I used it five times a week with several touch-ups a day.

The container assures me that the powder will not mix with dirt as it comes out of pinholes.

I am allergic to dirt and so the air also helps the sponge to stay dirt-free.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828710130/k2311a0910/9.10.09