Aveeno Essential Moisture Lip Conditioner with SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I am very adventurous, and I love to stay outside
  • I found out to my chagrin that my lips chaps easily and constantly because of my constant exposure to the sun
  • It got to the point that the chapping caused me a lot of discomfort and so I decided to do something about it
  • I bought it because the I trust Aveeno, it has not let me down so far, and in fact, has given me a lot of comfort in the past (like their Anti-Itch Lotion)
  • It is a bit steep for a lip conditioner but try biking or walking with dry lips, and the price will definitely not be an issue

• by TheAdvocate

I am very adventurous, and I love to stay outside. I am constantly involved in outdoor sports such as biking and mountain-climbing.

I found out to my chagrin that my lips chaps easily and constantly because of my constant exposure to the sun.

I always thought that my lips was one

part of my body immune to problems.

It got to the point that the chapping caused me a lot of discomfort and so I decided to do something about it.

I found this lip conditioner with SPF 15 in the baby section while I was buying baby stuff.

I bought it ...

• because the I trust Aveeno, it has not let me down so far, and in fact, has given me a lot of comfort in the past (like their Anti-Itch Lotion).

It worked, the chapping stopped.

I think the fact that it has sunblock helps in staving off the injury.

It has

essential oils like oatmeal, jojoba oils and shea butter which protect my lips.

I never thought that I would be so fussy about my lips.

It is a bit steep for a lip conditioner but try biking or walking with dry lips, and the price will definitely not be an issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828700130/k2311a0910/9.10.09