Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I applied this cream to all my problem areas twice a day, and there is a visible change on my face
  • All the big breakouts are under control, and there are small pimples that are barely visible, but I think they, too, can be improved with prolonged usage of this cream
  • I love how it literally absorbed the oil on my face instantly
  • This is really good product, and gives me amazing results

• by Allilanta

Since I am always trying out new acne products, this was a no-brainer for me, and I just recently picked up the Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for $4. 99, but it’s also available at Walmart, or any drugstore.

I got 1 oz, or 28g, for the aforementioned price, and it is just my savior when I

breakout, which is always.

It’s a simple over-the-counter acne medication that works incredibly well for something that came in such a small package.

It’s a small squeeze tube with a screw off cap, and I don’t like the medicine-y smell.

It’s also a bit sour-smelling, but hey, if it does the job! I applied this cream to all my problem areas twice ...

• a day, and there is a visible change on my face.

All the big breakouts are under control, and there are small pimples that are barely visible, but I think they, too, can be improved with prolonged usage of this cream.

It does dry the skin, but for me, it didn’t cause any flaking, or overdry it, because I only applied it

to the T-zone, not the rest of my face.

Also, it removed shine! I was so happy, because if I used this, it not only controls my acne, but it removed the oily sheen that my face gets by mid-afternoon.

I love how it literally absorbed the oil on my face instantly.

This is really good product, and gives me amazing results; I highly recommend.

Clearasil Vanishing Acne Treatment Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311009828690130/k2311a0910/9.10.09