Sher Computer, Cellphone and Appliance Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • My skin asthma has made me very conscious about the cleanliness of the things my skin comes into contact with, however brief it may be

• by TheAdvocate

My skin asthma has made me very conscious about the cleanliness of the things my skin comes into contact with, however brief it may be. My cellphone is one such item that seems to be connected to me, either because I am texting, calling or just playing Tetris.

I use this cleaner

manufactured in the Philippines called Sher Computer, Cellphone and Appliance Cleaner for my cellphone.

I read somewhere that the cellphone is one of the dirtiest things you handle (dirtier than a toilet bowl) and so cleaning it has become my daily habit (sometimes 2 to 3 a day).

It has kept my ...

• cellphone clean and shiny, and has so far kept my skin asthma at bay.

It does not have a strong smell, like most cleaning agents, and so it does not trigger my allergy to strong smell.

It is cheap and can be easily bought in most computer shops and bookstores.

I even

found it once in a grocery.

It comes in a 120 ml bottle and can easily be stored in your purse so that you can carry it with you anywhere.

I also use it to clean my keyboard in the office because I share it with so many people (I work in a BPO).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531009828680130/k2311a0910/9.10.09