Wipe Out Computer Exterior Cleaner  » Hardware  »
  • I found this in a computer shop and bought it because the product boasted that it is good for all kinds of office equipment

• by TheAdvocate

I have skin asthma and so I am obsessive about cleaning the things that my skin comes into contact with. My laptop is attached to me for most of the day, and so I am constantly in search of a cleaning solution to keep it clean.

I found this in a computer

shop and bought it because the product boasted that it is good for all kinds of office equipment.

I tried it on my laptop, and it worked great, it left my laptop shiny and free of those food crumbs that I inadvertently drop when I eat while working.

My skin has developed ...

• a sixth sense when it comes to dirt, that is, I itch terribly when whatever my skin touches is dirty.

This product has prevented itchiness because it keeps my laptop shiny, clean and crumb-free.

I use this every morning before I start working.

It does not have a strong smell 9like most

cleaning stuff) which I am so allergic to.

It is easy to use, just pour a small amount on a piece of cloth (in my case a tissue paper) and then wipe the surface you want to keep clean.

It is very inexpensive; a 500ml bottle costs me US$3 only and lasted for several months.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33909828670530/k2311a099/9.9.09