Maybelline Great Lash Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this mascara because it makes my eyelashes look long, and it actually gives my eyelashes a little bit of conditioning
  • I go through lots of this mascara, and I like knowing that I won't be paying too much for it
  • I highly recommend Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to anyone who wants a mascara that doesn't dry out your lashes, makes them look very thick and long, but doesn't give them a clumpy look

• by mom1

I have used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara for so many years, that I cannot even say how long. The familiar hot pink tube with the lime green cap has been a part of my daily makeup routine since I was a teenager. I do on occasion like to try new products, mascara included, but unless a product is really spectacular, I always go back to my old favorites. I love this mascara because it makes my eyelashes look long, and it actually gives my eyelashes a little bit of conditioning.

Sometimes mascaras make my eyelashes so dry that they actually break off. Even though this is not a waterproof mascara, it stays on very well and it doesn’t rub off and I don’t get dark circles under my eyes from the mascara. Maybelline does however make a waterproof mascara and I have used it when

I went swimming and it really stays on and works well.

I love Maybelline Great Lash Mascara because it doesn’t flake off my eyelashes either, like some of the other brands that I’ve used. This mascara always thickens my eyelashes and it actually looks like the length is longer too. Sometimes when I use other mascaras and if I touch my eyelashes, they feel hard and brittle, but Great Lash always keeps my lashing looking and feeling soft and supple.

Great Lash doesn’t give me spidery looking eyelashes either.

I love how Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is very inexpensive and that I can purchase it at the drug store or grocery store. I pay around $5 or so, depending on where I’m buying it.

I go through lots of this mascara, and I like knowing that I won’t be paying too much for it.

• To me, it works just as good and even better than some very expensive department store designer mascara brands. This mascara has gained my trust because it has been around for so long, and I use other Maybelline cosmetics that I am very happy with.

I can remember my mother using Maybelline cosmetics years ago too. I generally use the black mascara, but on special occasions I have used the royal blue mascara. It is not a dramatic color change, and my eyelashes don’t look royal blue when you look at them, but when the light hits my eyelashes in a certain way, you can really see the blue highlights.

A good friend of mine commented on eyelashes on day when I was wearing the blue Great Lash. She admired it so much, that that’s all she wears now. She used to wear the black

mascara like I did, but now she wears the blue mascara on a daily basis, where I tend to reserve blue for special occasions only.

My daughter loves Maybelline Great Lash too. She wears the black mascara. I can’t say that this is the only brand of mascara that she wears because she likes to try different products, but she does wear it frequently.

Like me, she likes how it comes off easy with either makeup remover, Vaseline or plain soap and water. The waterproof Maybelline Great Lash Mascara is alittle more of a challenge to remove, but even that mascara isn’t all that bad to remove compared to other water proof mascaras that I’ve tried. I highly recommend Maybelline Great Lash Mascara to anyone who wants a mascara that doesn’t dry out your lashes, makes them look very thick and long, but doesn’t give them a clumpy look.

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31909828580430/k2311a099/9.9.09