The Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream
  • I am actually not a big fan of these screw on lids, because every time I dip my finger into it, I feel as if I am contaminating it, then applying it to my face

• by Allilanta

I am currently reviewing the Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream, which I got along with 2 other products from the Body Shop Vitamin E line. I actually got this in two container sizes, one for at home use, and one for traveling.

They both come in a pot with a screw on lid, and the amounts vary from 20mL to 50mL.

I am actually not a big fan of these screw on lids, because every time I dip my finger into it, I feel as if I am contaminating it, then applying it to my face.

I would much prefer if this cream came in the same flip up cap bottle as its two other counterparts, the cream cleanser and the hydrating toner.

As ...

• I’ve discovered with this line, they are all infused with the same sweet and pretty scent that I’ve come to love.

It smells fresh and light, but sweet and buttery at the same time without being overbearing.

This cream is very thick, and designed for very dry skin, which I sport in the wintertime.

Therefore, this cream isn’t useful, and feels too greasy

on my face during summer, but is a definite lifesaver during the winter months.

I have even used it as a lip balm on several occasions, and it works just as well as high-end products.

During winter, it moisturizes continually without making my face shiny, and gives a healthy and vibrant look to my skin.

It’s a real must-have for every girl’s stash.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31909828440430/k2311a099/9.9.09