Fisherman Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Kelapa Gading Boelevard, North Jakarta-Indonesia
  • And I think we were so lucky at that time

• by MomLouiTan

I went to this Fisherman Restaurant one time with my husband.At that time, we were looking for a restaurant that have dim sum in their menu. And when we passed by in front of this restaurant, we saw their signboard that mentioned about their discount prices for some dim sum dishes.

So, we

took our chance to try their dim sum. Although that was the our first time to stop in this Fisherman Restaurant, we would like to try if it’s good or not. We thought that the prices were not expensive at all if the dim sum turn out to be bad choice.

With their ...

• discount prices, they only charged around 1 eur price for one set of dim sum with three pieces inside the set. We thought it was so cheap if we could get one set of dim sum for that kind of prices.

And I think we were so lucky at that time. Why? Because after

we tried the first dim sum from the plate, we thought that we should order another dim sum again. The taste of their dim sum were really good. The real dim sum that I ever eat in that area. That’s why from that moment,this Fisherman restaurant became our favorite place to eat Dim sum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7909828420430/k2311a099/9.9.09