Bob Marley - Legend  » Music  »
  • This is the best reggae album ever created in my opinion
  • The first song off the top of my head that I love from this album is the legendary 'No Woman, No Cry'
  • I've loved this song since I was a little kid and still love it to this day, it's quite different to the first two that I mentioned but equally as amazing

• by zoeeb

This is the best reggae album ever created in my opinion. It features all of the best songs from singing legend and reggae king Bob Marley.

There isn’t a person on this planet who hadn’t heard of this guy by now, even after his tragic death many years ago, his music still lives on through the generations and will carry on doing so for decades to come, I’m sure.

So, where to

start.

The first song off the top of my head that I love from this album is the legendary ‘No Woman, No Cry’.

This is such a beautiful song and my iPod wouldn’t sound right without it! It’s such a simple song but so brilliantly perfomed.

There have been many covers over the years but no one will ever come close to performing this song the way that Bob Marley did.

The ...

• next song that I have to talk about is ‘One Love’.

I don’t know anybody who doesn’t absolutely love this song.

It’s just such a feelgood track, it’s one of those songs where if it’s played at a party or something, everyone will know the words and sing along, it’s the perfect summer, chill out song.

‘Could You Be Loved’ has to be my alltime favourite song from this reggae legend.

It

is amazing.

I’ve loved this song since I was a little kid and still love it to this day, it’s quite different to the first two that I mentioned but equally as amazing.

I was so pleased that this song ade the album.

If you are a Bob Marley fan or a reggae fan then you really have to own a copy of this album, it has every Bob Marley song that you could ever wish for.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14909828410430/k2311a099/9.9.09