Morries Sandwich maker  » Housewares  »
  • A slight disadvantage that I have seen is that the sandwich will not be cut into 2 small perfect pieces if adequate butter or oil is not sprayed
  • I prefer this sandwich maker because it is small and compact and would fit in your suitcase even for a long journey

• by nishdan01
      Morries sandwich maker is a handy sandwich maker which I brought 4 months ago. I use this sanwich maker everyday without any problems.

A perfect electric appliance which helps me to make healthy breakfast in minutes.

At a time you can make 2 sandwiches with 4 slices of bread.

It has non stick sandwich plates

which are easy to clean with a tissue paper.

Filling for sandwiches has to be prepared seperately such as with eggs and chicken or vegetables.

Usually I make kaya toast which is readily available.

A slight disadvantage that I have seen is that the sandwich will not be cut into 2 small perfect pieces ...

• if adequate butter or oil is not sprayed.

I prefer this sandwich maker because it is small and compact and would fit in your suitcase even for a long journey.

It is also cheaper with price ranging from shop to shop for 25-30$.

I brought this sandwich maker just for an offer of

18$ during a sale.

Even your chid can prepare sandwiches with this appliance in minutes as hadling is relatively safe and easy.

It also has power on and ready lights which shows when to keep the sanwich and when it is ready.

It can also be a perfect gift idea for any occasion as House warming.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53160882840331/k2311a0816/8.16.06