The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner
  • In the summer, I can even skip my moisturizer, because this toner is so hydrating and soft on my skin

• by Allilanta

I am reviewing the Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner today, one of many Body Shop products that I’ve devoted my life (and spending money) to, because this toner is incredible! This toner is just heaven in a bottle; it’s a cute pink bottle with a flip up cap, just like its partner, the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, but I find it so much more appealing, maybe because

of its consistency, which isn’t like other toners. This toner doesn’t drip like water, no; this toner has a consistency like extra virgin olive oil, and just melts into my skin.

It doesn’t look anything like olive oil though; it’s a transparent liquid that has the same sweet, buttery scent as its cleanser counterpart.

I am finding myself falling in love with this fragrance! It’s so fresh and ...

• pretty and it makes me love using this product.

Like traditional toners, it is applied with cotton pads (or if I’m lazy, my fingers), but it literally melts into my skin, and gives it a healthy sheen that makes me feel beautiful.

In the summer, I can even skip my moisturizer, because this toner is so hydrating and soft on my skin.

I find that it really does

help balance and soothe my skin, because the splotchy red areas that I am cursed with are dramatically calmed down, leaving the healthy, nourished skin behind.

This is a product that should be used with the rest of the Vitamin E collection in order to achieve maximum effect, but by itself, this toner is still a great addition to any beauty stash.

At $12 for a heaping 200mL? Definitely recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31909828380430/k2311a099/9.9.09