The Body Shop Vitamin E Cream Cleanser
  • It’s not stripping at all for my skin, and I think that it cleans really well without drying out my sensitive skin, which is always something I look for in my cleansers and acne products
  • I would say that the results that this product gave me are above average, because it did hydrate my skin, and I love the texture, consistency, and especially the light, sweet scent
  • I would recommend this to people of all ages

• by Allilanta

I am a big fan of the Body Shop, because it’s always filled with deliciously scented body butters, vitamin enriched skin care products, and yummy lip products. I recently purchased their Vitamin E Cream Cleanser, with the advice of their salesperson, because it’s said to fight premature aging and help smooth my skin.

After 2 weeks of trying it out, I don’t think I see a lot

of visible improvement, but my skin does feel more hydrated and softer than before.

This cleanser comes in an adorable pink bottle with a flip up cap, and smells really good too, a little bit sweet and buttery, but it isn’t overbearing, and still maintains a light, fresh fragrance.

When using it, I find that it has the consistency and texture of a normal hand lotion, and ...

• goes on silky.

I really like that this cleanser works as a day to day cleanser, but it also doubles as a makeup remover, because there are soybean and wheat germ oils infused in it.

and acne products.

Overall, this is a pretty good deal for a hydrating cleanser, at $14 for a generous 200mL that lasts a pretty long time.

I would say that the results that this product gave me are above average, because it did hydrate my skin, and I love the texture, consistency, and especially the light, sweet scent.

I would recommend this to people of all ages.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31909828360430/k2311a099/9.9.09