Nivea Double Effect Deodorant
  • The price is quite higher than the local brands but if you will compare it with imported brands, the price is very competitive

• by rye

Living in a tropical country, the need for a reliable deodorant is really high. No matter how many times to take a bath and how much you scrub or clean yourself, you will still perspire. And the amount you perspire is relative to a person. I for one really perspire a lot. So, that’s why there are a lot of under arm products in

the market. And thus you have to really take an effort to choose an under arm deodorant that works.

I’ve been using Nivea Double Effect Deodorant for quite a while, and it really works wonderfully to me. The double effect stands for 24 hour anti perspiring protection and smooth underarm feeling due to natural Avocado extract.

Nivea Double Effect Deodorant comes in a cute lavender and ...

• white combination 400 ml container. The stick can be easily moved according to your usage. The price is quite higher than the local brands but if you will compare it with imported brands, the price is very competitive. Also, for me the price is all worth it.

I have chosen Nivea Double Effect Deodorant, first because of the brand name Nivea, a trusted beauty care

company, and of course because of it’s over all effect on me. First, I don’t perspire much, it leaves my underarm well moisturized and smooth, it smells good even after a whole day has passed.

Now even if I stay most of the time outdoors, in the heat of the sun, I am guaranteed that I won’t wet my clothes due to underarm perspiring and would not smell.

Nivea Double Effect Deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31809828220130/k2311a098/9.8.09