SebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash
  • I thought that if this celebrity put her face and name into this feminine wash product surely it is good enough for me
  • But I always get disappointed in the end, surely feminine wash should be choosen very well since we are talking about female's private part's hygine
  • Another feature I like about SebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash is it has a soothing feeling during and after washing
  • So for meSebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash is the best feminine wash in the market

• by rye

I had to admit choosing a feminine wash that suits you is a bother. I usually go for what is new and get easily swayed by the company or commercial’s promises, not to mention the popularity of the endorser. I thought that if this celebrity put her face and name into this feminine wash product surely it is good enough for me. But I always get disappointed in the end, surely feminine wash should be choosen very well since we are talking

about female’s private part’s hygine.

This feminine wash I recently discovered, SebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash is diffirent from the common ones sold in the grocery stores. First it is pH 3.8 whereas mostly offers pH 5. Although they claim that the natural pH of the female’s private part is around 5 but they claimed that the pH 3.8 supports an intact acid mantle of the genital mocous linings and the balance of natural micro-flora. Well I don’t really understand what it means but ...

• it actually works for me. I don’t have itchiness and irritations anymore unlike if I use other brands.

Another feature I like about SebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash is it has a soothing feeling during and after washing. According to the label, it has been specifically formulated with a natural organic derivative tenside complex for gentle external cleaning and the effective soothing properties of alpha bisabol prevent irritation. Then the natural moisturizing capacity of aloe barbadensis maintains the moisture level of the skin.

I am

not that technically inclined but what is important is that I am utterly satisfied with the product. It cleanses with soothing effect, moisturizes, prevents irritation and itchiness and prevents odor. So for meSebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash is the best feminine wash in the market.

Although the price is twice of the competitive’s price, I don’t mind. As I have stated earlier, I’m utterly satisfied even if it is more expensive. A 200 ml bottle of SebaMed Feminine Intimate Wash can last more than a month.

bidex says :

i started using sebamed wash 2 weeks ago and i want to find out if it actually stops itching and irritations

Galega says :

Yes, it can stop itching. It cleans the very sensitive genital area, and hence can stop all sort of bacterial infection (which may result in reducing itching and irritation issues).

If you are still feeling itching and irritation around your private part, you may need to try some good ointment (candid B may be considered) for this purpose. And, once you get rid of this problem then you can start using SebaMed Intimate Wash to keep itching problem off.

Vicky says :

Does sebamed intimate wash tighten the virgina

carmie26 says :

Hi Vicky,

Sebamed intimate wash is a femenine wash especially formulated for those who has sensitive skin. It could not tighten the intimate area because this product’s main purpose is to prevent irritation amd soothes skin for it be more fresh and clean.

MBABAZI says :

I used feminale intimate soothing but am still getting dry during sex times and i normally fell pain wht do u advise and what is the right way to use it?

Galega says :

This is an intimate wash intended to keep the sensitive genital skin clean and free from infection.

It may not have any role to play as far as enjoying painless physical relationship.

I would suggest you to try a good lubricant (K Y Jelly is considered a very good lubricant for sex) for this purpose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34809828200130/k2311a098/9.8.09